Bankruptcy Reorganization & Special Asset Disposal
Bankruptcy reorganization and special asset disposal practice is one of the core strengths of Hylands. The legal services include bankruptcy, restructuring, disposal of special assets, financial creditor, and market-oriented debt-to-equity swaps. By virtue of the many years of experience in the industry, Hylands teams uphold and elevate the quality of legal services in the wake of social and economic developments, and have achieved remarkably in this field. For Hylands outstanding legal services in many landmark projects, the teams of Hylands have won high praise from clients.
Compared to the traditional fields of legal services, bankruptcy reorganization and special asset disposal require expert lawyers with specific skills, extensive social resources, efficient service models, professional service quality, and require comprehensive service capabilities in asset investigation, fundraising and asset disposal. Hylands has considerable expertise in this regard - especially in special asset disposal. Hylands teams have amassed rich experience in business areas such as bankruptcy, restructuring, and market-oriented debt-to-equity swaps. Hylands has won praise from clients for highly professional and quality services.
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Legal services for bankruptcy liquidation and bankruptcy reorganization administrators, or bankruptcy liquidation and bankruptcy reorganization administrators regarding enterprise bankruptcy liquidation or reorganization; provide legal services for bankruptcy reorganization and bankruptcy liquidation creditors regarding declaration and confirmation of creditor’s rights, formulation of claims, voting, and execution; provide legal services for bankruptcy and restructuring investors regarding due diligence of reorganized enterprises, design and negotiation of investment transaction structure, legal text drafting and execution; special services related to bankruptcy and restructuring of listed companies, including program compliance assessment, information disclosure, communication with exchanges, regulatory agencies, etc.
- Special Assets Disposal
- Legal services in fund structure design, the establishment of fund and filing, financing and provision of fund for disposal of special assets; legal services in due diligence, structure design, pricing valuation and text drafting for special asset investment and acquisition; legal services in package management, re-transfer, litigation and collection, evaluation, auction and execution at the special asset management stage; legal services in external transfer, fund clearing, securitization and restructuring at the exit stage of special assets disposal; cross-border transactions of non-performing assets.
- Market-Oriented Debt-to-Equity Swaps
- Legal services to all participating entities (enterprises, creditors, implementing agencies, administrators, governments, investors, etc.) in market-oriented debt-to-equity swaps, including due diligence on target companies for the market-oriented debt-to-equity swaps; participate in the consultation and negotiation of market-oriented debt-to-equity swap plans; drafting, reviewing and revision of legal texts related to market-oriented debt-to-equity swaps; participate in and assist the communication with relevant authorities in the process of market-oriented debt-to-equity swaps; provide legal advice on procedural compliance and plan feasibility; supervise and assist in the execution of market-oriented debt-to-equity swap plans.
- Financial Creditors/Creditors’ Committee
- Assist financial creditors/creditors’ committee in conducting due diligence on target companies; assist financial creditors/creditors’ committee members in declaring creditor’s rights; assist financial creditors/creditors’ committee in formulating and revising/restructuring bankruptcy reorganization/reconciliation/liquidation schemes; drafting, reviewing, and modifying relevant legal documents; advise financial creditors/creditors’ committee on compliance issues; assist financial creditors/creditors’ committee members in the approval of reorganization/bankruptcy reorganization/reconciliation/liquidation schemes; supervise and assist in the execution of reorganization/bankruptcy reorganization/reconciliation/liquidation schemes.